วันอังคารที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Love & Friendship


I got two poems for u guys, one is about a sad love, and another is about a very sweet friendship...... these were sent as fwd emails..... I dun quite know how to translate it, but though it's not quite perfect, hope u guys understand wot I mean to say....... "How can I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is that I miss someone I was never with And I ask why I love who's love was never mine?"
จะบอกลากับคนที่ไม่ใช่ของเราได้อย่างไร ทำไมเราถึงมาเสียน้ำตาให้คนที่เราไม่ใช่ และไม่มีวันได้เป็นเจ้าของ ทำไมเราจึงมานั่งคิดถึงคนที่เราไม่เคยได้แม้แต่ใกล้ชิด คงต้องถามตัวเองว่า.......ทำไมเราถึงยังรัก และยังเฝ้ารอ คนที่เค้าไม่เคยมีรักให้เราเลย
Written with a pen Sealed with a kiss If you are my friend, Please answer this: Are we friends or are we not? You told me once, but I forgot. So tell me now and tell me true. So I can say, I am here for you. Of all the friends I've ever met, You are the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to Heaven And wait for you.
เขียนด้วยปากกา ผนึกด้วยรอยจูบ ถ้าเธอเป็นเพื่อนฉัน ช่วยตอบฉันที ว่าเราเป็นเพื่อนกัน หรือว่าไม่ใช่ เธอเคยบอกฉันแล้ว แต่ฉันลืม ช่วยบอกฉันอีกสักครั้ง ด้วยความจริงใจ เพื่อฉันจะได้บอกเธอว่า ฉันอยู่ที่นี่ กับเธอเสมอ ในบรรดาเพื่อนทุกคนที่ฉันเคยได้พบ เธอคือคนที่ฉันจะไม่มีวันลืม และหากฉันต้องตายจากเธอไป ขอให้เธอรู้ไว้ว่า ฉันจะไปอยู่ที่สวรรค์ และจะเฝ้ารอเญธออยู่ที่นั่น ตลอดไป......

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: